do you have any idea how busy I am?do you realize the time you took away from me?

I would like a refund for my magazine subscription, plus damages, for the angst you have caused me..I believe you pulled this same "trick" the last time you did a chance to win, which wasn't a chance to win at all. Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain yourselves to me...you make no sense and are extremely aggravating...I see there are other complaints just like mine.

Please let me hear from you asap....there must be some Government Agency to handle this sort of (whatever you might want to call this)....,Omaha, Nebraska and Scottsdale, Arizona....Attn.President, David Carey.....you can find me in your subscriber file.......

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Country Living. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Country Living.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Country Living to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Country Living?

Comments